A glimpse Introduction about Hubert Quentier
Hubert Bernard Quentier is a highly proactive, creative, visionary business executive whose interests hovers across arts, traveling, scuba diving, loves learning, business, and discussing business ideas with creative minds.
He is a globally recognized figure and business expert who has climbed several ladders of success due to his commitment, diligence, and excellence in service. Hubert is married to one wife with a kid and has a happy home.
During his early days, he schooled at Lycée International – Saint Germain en Laye, in France. He did is High school and Primary at Berlin – West Germany and Ramstein – NATO military base, Germany after which he proceeded to Institut d’Etudes Politique de Paris (Sc Po) where he Majored in Political Sciences, Communications, economics. Today, Hubert is a very influential personality with a very good profile, global recognition and references from different governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Nothing can Substitute my Experience!
Yes, I have taken risks and gained experiences
Premium360 / Sourcing360 / Siam Heavylift
Founder & CEO
- Sourcing360: Procurement services aimed at Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia. Customers in the mining, hydropower, and hospitality industry.
- Premium360: Distribution of gifts and premiums in Thailand. Leader in Thailand. Customers include most major international and local corporations.
- Siam Heavylift: overheight and overwidth local transport with specialized equipment.
GEODIS Overseas Asia – Hong Kong (Asian head office)
Regional Sales and Marketing manager – Asia Pacific
- Creation and implementation of the sales/marketing strategy for corporate accounts in Asia, in coordination with local GEODIS offices. Double reporting line: to the Asia Group Director and to the Group Director for Sales and Marketing at the Paris head office.
- Responsible for lobbying, registration, and responses to RFQs for major corporate accounts in Asia, including Texas Instrument, IBM, General Electric, Dell Corporation, Shell Corporation.
- Research on the utilization of the internet to support GEODIS business. E-commerce with Alibaba.com and Freemarket. Design and creation of the GEODIS Overseas Asia website.
- Responsible for the search and negotiation of new business alliances worldwide: USA, Australia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Central America, and for the safekeeping of the GEODIS Group database for legal agreements with partners/agents worldwide.
GEODIS Overseas Shanghai
- 40 employees – Turnover Usd 7 Million.
- Dual structure – legal representative office, yet actively involved in direct business transactions.
- In charge of legal negotiations and lobbying with a Chinese partner, authorities, and contractors.
- Streamlining and creation of all internal operational and procurement processes.
- Business development through selective selling, locally and with the GEODIS organization
GEODIS Overseas Thailand
Manager - Indochina
- Creation and development of GEODIS offices in Laos , Cambodia , and Myanmar [1994 / Joint Venture],.
- 32 employees – 8 in Laos, 6 in Cambodia, 12 in Myanmar, and 6 in Bangkok – Medium annual turnover Usd 1.5 Million.
- Business development through direct sales and through the GEODIS organization.
- Responsible for negotiations with local authorities and contractors.
- In charge of central control through a dedicated department within GEODIS Overseas Thailand.
- Liquidation of GEODIS Overseas Myanmar in 1997 for political reasons.
- Active involvement in large infrastructure projects: hydropower station, oil drilling, water treatment plant, and telecommunications.
- In charge of ISO 9002 certification for the control center in Thailand.
Achieved self-financing and positive EBIT for 5 straight years, from the first year of operation.
Companie Fonciere d’Aquitaine (Real Estate)
Project Manager – Paris
- Feasibility studies for proposed renovation and construction projects
- Supervision of ongoing construction sites
- Marketing and sales of finished products
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
Fluent and good command of spoken English and French.
Cosmopolitan background. Upbringing in Germany in / US air force base.
Extensive knowledge of Asia and Asian culture through the various assignments at GEODIS.
Interests include traveling, scuba diving, and the arts.